~IRS~Voter Intimidation in 2014?, ~Benghazi~What Difference Does it Make? ~President Defeats ISIS or ISIS Defeats The President?~Tell Vladimir~After The Election I Will… ~Muslim Brotherhood~Largely Secular? ~Affordable Healthcare Act~Good for The Economy?, ~$18,000,000,000,000 USG Debt~No Worry?
You've seen the National Press BEND OVER BACKWARDS with complex and Unlikely Explanations for White House scandals.
Is There A Simple Explanation?
I know you've watched the news and yelled at your television set in disbelief time after time in recent years. As we head into the 2014 elections, we can expect that Mainstream News Media Lack-Of-Interest in certain stories, straight-faced acceptance of ridiculous explanations and general propagandizing for "Friends In Power" will once again become blinding. I know you find their silence regarding the wildly unlikely alibis given for official misconduct to be deafening. Please allow me to ask you a few questions:
- When The President spoke of "fundamentally transforming" America, what do you think that meant?
- Why would a President unilaterally withdraw from Iraq without obtaining a SOFA agreement and maintaining a small, effective military presence to deter a Shi'ite Iranian and Sunni terrorist takeover?
- When Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Michael Mullen, said, "The national debt is the greatest threat to our national security", why did The President push for ever-accelerating deficit spending?
"Chris Graham writes the way he flies: low, fast and hair raising. He's one of the best, brightest and bravest Marines I've ever known and now he's proven himself to be a sharp-edged master of suspense. All who savor a thrilling ride will get one in Election: Dezinformatsiya and the Great Game."
— Oliver North, Host of War Stories on FOX News and author of the nationwide best seller, Counterfeit Lies www.OliverNorth.com
- How could an individual with such close life-time affiliation with radicals get elected to be The President of The United States?
- How could a President announce a withdrawal date from Afghanistan, years in advance and not know that guaranteed mission failure?
- Why would an American President push for ever increasing domestic energy taxes and regulation while new technologies and discoveries made American energy independence and an associated economic boom possible?
"Graham's…Election, could not be more timely as the world's 20th century paradigms unravel. Chris…realistically reveals how global Islamist movements will drive some of the greatest threats to…the free world in the 21st century. For all Americans concerned about national security, Election is a must read."
— M. Zuhdi Jasser, author of A Battle for the Soul of Islam: An American Muslim Patriot's Fight to Save His Faith and President of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy. www.aifdemocracy.org
- After the IRS was caught targeting supporters of the US Constitution and critics of The President's policies before the last election, is The President's claim "There is not even a smidgeon of corruption" at the IRS believable?
- Why would a Director of National Intelligence that testified falsely to Congress that the Muslim Brotherhood is "largely secular" not be fired?
- Why would an administration insist to the public that a nearly universally hated "Affordable Care Act" was not a tax, and then send lawyers to the Supreme Court to argue that it was a tax?
"Chris Graham tells…stories behind the headlines…riveting and frightening. There's been an undercurrent of modern warfare that Americans have too long ignored. Graham's approach connects the dots on a variety of crises over the past few decades and shares an emerging picture of threats we are facing."
— Kevin D. Freeman, author of Game Plan: How to Prepare Yourself for the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack and Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again. www.globaleconomicwarfare.com
- When individuals on the ground in Benghazi submitted accurate verbal and electronic reports to their chain of command throughout the incident, why did the President's team publicly blame Muslims protesting a Youtube video for the paramilitary attack on our Embassy Annex and then pretend there were conflicting reports from someone other than themselves?
- Why would an American President be overheard saying, "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility" in a message to Russian President and former KGB Lt Col. Vladimir Putin?
- Why would an American President bypass Congress, obtain UN approval, and fire more than 100 cruise missiles into Libya when Islamist militants were certain to seize power in the aftermath?
"Graham provides a glimpse into the worlds of terrorism, subversion and politics that you will never get on the nightly news. If you've ever wondered about the back story behind major current events, you will find Election eye-opening and terrifyingly believable."
— Robert K. Brown, former US Army Special Forces Lt Col. and publisher of Soldier of Fortune magazine. www.sofmag.com
- Why would an American President honor Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, then tell him to "step down" when the Muslim Brotherhood was certain to fill the void?
- Why would an American President make the case to go to war in Syria in support of Islamist militants fighting a Ba'athist dictator, by promising not to act decisively?
- Why would an American President trade five of the most vicious Terrorists held in Guantanamo for one deserter?
"Brilliantly paced, frightening and authentic, Chris Graham has crafted a novel torn from today's headlines. Graham has real world insight into the mechanics of modern terror. What he knows, and what he has written, will scare you to death."
— Chuck Pfarrer, former SEAL Team Six element commander and New York Times Best Selling Author of SEAL Target Geronimo: The Inside Story of the Mission to Kill Osama bin Laden. www.chuckpfarrer.com
- How could the IRS "lose" the emails subpoenaed by Congress from 2009-2011?
- Why would an American President claim that the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS / ISIL) is "not Islamic"?
- Why did the President mock the challenger during the last presidential election campaign for pointing out that Russia is a top US adversary?
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction—You've heard that -- right? Well, is it also possible that fiction is sometimes less unlikely than widely promoted obfuscation? Before now; when was the last time you heard officials enthusiastically proclaiming that their actions were based on incompetence (but NOT corruption)? Is that a valid criminal defense? Is that an acceptable justification to keep a job in a position of authority?
Having watched the same news stories you did, I found myself scratching my head… What if I employed the SCIENTIFIC METHOD? What if I always assumed the simplest explanations first and required them to be disproven before considering long-winded, contorted and unlikely "The-Dog-Ate-My-Homework", self-serving alibis from officials in legal jeopardy?
Well, that's exactly what I did. AND I combined that point-of-view with a knowledge of current events and detailed knowledge of enemy tactics from my lifetime study of history and experience as a military officer and created a novel that I believe you will find MIND BLOWING!
ELECTION: DEZINFORMATSIYA AND THE GREAT GAME
Order now, and read it before the next election!
Share the book with a family member.
Don't miss out.